CODE OF ETHICS
Each member of the Fountain Hills Association of Licensed Contractors subscribes to the following Code of Ethics and standards of honesty, integrity and responsibility in the conduct of their business:
- To comply with all laws and regulations of the industry in which the member is engaged.
- To state in simple language and in clear terms all essentials of contracts and transactions.
- To be ethical in all practices and in accordance with sound business principles.
- To neither say nor print anything which would reflect unfavorably on the industry and/or one’s fellow contractors without due cause.
- To cooperate with building officials to create a safe product for the betterment of the industry and the community.
- To minimize any negative impact of our construction projects on the environment and/or the surrounding property owners.
- To strive to maintain a safe work place, not only for our workers, but for the community as well.
- To acknowledge and act on all customer complaints promptly, and in situations where complaints appear unreasonable and persistent, to encourage the customer to initiate an approved third party dispute settlement mechanism.
FREE CONTRACTOR REFERRAL SERVICE
INTEGRITY • QUALITY • PERFORMANCE